Monday, December 12, 2016

12 Days of Holiday Scrapping-You Tube Video Series

Hi all and Happy Holidays!  I am here to share my 12 Days of Holiday Scrapping Videos You Tube series.  I have asked 12 other scrappy friends to join me in posting holiday process videos (a new person each day).   I am writing this blog post AFTER all the video have been posted, so that I can put all my layouts and videos in one place!

So here they are, Days 1-12 in order.  You can find all the process videos on my YouTube channel here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/audreykit1/videos


Day 1



Day 2




Day 3




Day 4





Day 5



Day 6


Day 7


Day 8






Day 9


Day 10



Day 11


Day 12



Thank you so everyone who stopped by to watch my videos!  Stay scrappy my friends!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

These are all incredible Audrey!!!

judyc said...

Just finished watching the last of the 12 on You Tube tonight and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your videos and your layouts are great.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.